Learn more about who we are
OUR COMPANY'S LEADERSHIP
Maria Kozhevnikov., Ph.D.
Principal Statistical Consultant
I have an interdisciplinary background in education, experimental psychology, and neuroscience; I obtained my M.Sc. degree from Technion (Israeli Insitute of Technology) and Ph.D. (from Technion jointly with UC Santa Barbara). I am currently affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospial (MGH) and Harvard Medical School.
- Expertise in psychometrics, statistics, and research design
- 22 years experience as a university professor
- 10 years experience teaching undergraduate and graduate statistics and research design
- 2 years experience as a government agency program officer
- Research design
- Expertise in all types of statistical analysis
- Knowledge of software packages, including SPSS, R, SPSS Amos, Python, Matlab, and many others
Why choose us?
To help you with your projects, it is usually not sufficient to know advanced statistics. It is no less important to have research skills to understand research questions and the goals you are trying to achieve. As a scientist with an extensive research experience in academia and advanced knowledge of statistics, I am working with my clients to develop a personalized approach to their research questions to choose the most appropriate statistical methods for their projects.